Thursday, November 26, 2015

Cardz TV 3D DT Challenge #6 Christmas Tag


Hello my friends!  I hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  I had a hard time yesterday because this was the first Thanksgiving without my dad.  Lots of tears.  Anyway, today starts a new Cardz TV Stamps challenge.

Our challenge is to create a tag.  The "Warm Winter Wishes" sentiment is from the "Tiny Tidings" stamp set.  This set has fabulous set.  I just love the sentiments.  The little coffee mug with the reindeer was cut using a Cottage Cutz set.  It even cuts the little marshmallows.  And I just love reindeer.

Now it's your turn.  Just create a 3D tag and enter it on Mary's Blog.  You have until noon EST December 10th.   I can't wait to see what you create!  

Thanks so much for stopping by and I would really love to hear from you!  I hope you all have a safe and wonderful holiday weekend!  It's definitely time to start making those Christmas cards, tags, and treat holders!

Big Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

6 comments:

  1. Lovely tag! I'm so sorry about your dad, I'm sure he was there in spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tag! I'm so sorry about your dad, I'm sure he was there in spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Adorable my friend!!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super cute tag Laura, I always love making Christmas tags. They are always so fun to make. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hummmm, now I'm ready for some hot chocolate!

    cbarwick@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute cup of cocoa tag, love it!

    Elaine
    CTVDT sister

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!