Thursday, April 30, 2015

Cardz TV Stamps DT Challenge #8



Hello my crafty friends! Today starts a new challenge over at Cardz TV.  Our challenge is to create a 3D card for Mother's day.

For my card I used the Cardz TV Stamps set "Happy Mother's Day."  I made this card to give to my Aunt who has been like a mother to me.  The paper is from Stampin' Up!  I used the Butterfly Thinlits die from Stampin' Up!, the Bitty Butterfly punch, and the flower from the Itty Bitty Accents punch set.  As for the fold, I'm not sure what this is called.  A friend showed me how to make it, but I'm not sure where it came from to give them credit.  I guess it could be called a Tri-Panel card?

Are you ready to take the challenge?  I hope so!  Just create a 3D Mother's Day card.  Add your creation to Mary's Blog.  You have until noon EST May 14, 2015.  Mary is giving away a set of her fabulous stamps to the winner!   I can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I would REALLY love to hear what you think of this project.  I hope you have a safe and wonderful weekend!

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)


4 comments:

  1. What a very pretty card!! Love that butterfly!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! I love the fun fold cards!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card. So happy with a lovely fold. Love the little flowers border.
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!